FAQ & Contact
As our community grows and correspondence grows with it, we have found that many of the questions we are asked are common questions that those new to MentorCONNECT's services tend to have.
For this reason, before sending us an email contact request, please review our Frequently Asked Questions list below to see if your question can be answered that way.
If you do not see the answer to your question, you may submit a contact request using the secure link found at the bottom of this page.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Teleconference & Event Questions
- Can anyone join in the teleconferences?
- How much does it cost to attend a teleconference?
- Are teleconferences toll-free calls?
- How do I RSVP for an upcoming free teleconference?
- How do I listen to a teleconference podcast?
- How do I become a teleconference presenter?
Prospective Member Questions
- How do I join MentorCONNECT?
- Will my application information be kept confidential?
- How can I participate without having to use my full name or give out private information?
- Do I have to be a certain age to join MentorCONNECT?
- Is MentorCONNECT a safe service to use?
- Why do I have to use the online form to apply?
- I don't have internet access. Can I still join MentorCONNECT?
- Why do I have to read a book to join at the Mentee level?
- Is there a phone number I can call to get more information?
- Do you accept members and mentors with all types of eating disorder issues?
- How specific can the matching criteria get in terms of age, shared diagnosis, geography, faith, etc?
- I can't afford therapy. If I join, can I get therapy from my mentor?
- What does it cost to join MentorCONNECT?
- What kind of services does MentorCONNECT provide?
- Is a mentor the same as a sponsor?
Current Member Questions
- I have forgotten my login and password to the Community Forums. What do I do?
- How do I change my profile name and photo on the Forums?
- I have forgotten how to log in to the Find a Mentor page. What do I do?
- Where can I find a copy of the MentorCONNECT Member Agreement?
- How do I find my way around the members-only website (Forums)?
- How do I join in for the Monday Night Chat Support Group?
- What do the MC Forums have to offer in terms of group mentoring support?
- I need help making a mentoring match. What do I do?
- How do I upgrade my membership to Mentee Level so I can match with a mentor?
- I need to report an inappropriate blog or post. What do I do?
- I received a caution for content I posted inside the Forums. What do I do?
- I have received three cautions for content I posted inside the Forums. What happens now?
- I want to upgrade my membership to Mentor Level. How do I do this?
New Mentor Questions
- I am a mentor member. How many mentees can I have?
- I am a mentor member. How do mentors and mentees match up?
- Who do I contact for extra support as a new mentor?
- What is the difference between a treatment professional and a mentor?
- How are your mentors selected?
- Why can't family members or professionals join MentorCONNECT?
- How is your members-only website moderated to keep it safe and pro-recovery?
- Can you consult with us on our mentoring program?
- I would like to advertise my services on your website. How can I do this?
If you DID NOT see your question answered above, we invite you to contact us now using our secure CONTACT FORM